The Lincoln Centers of Albania (LINCOLN) collects personal information from customers, non-customers (including existing and prospective customers), students, suppliers, contractors, consultants and prospective employees, and other individuals for the purposes listed in section 3 below.
1. The kind of personal information that LINCOLN collects
The kind of personal information that LINCOLN will collect from you will depend on the circumstances in which that information is collected. It may include:
- your name, date of birth and gender
- contact details (your address, email, phone and facsimile details)
- current and former employment details, including the name of your employer, your position with that employer, the duration of your employment and your management experience
- education and qualifications
- skills and areas of interest (professional and otherwise)
- other professional memberships
- career or academic intentions
- your IP addresses and the dates and times of visits to LINCOLN’s websites; and
- any other personal information which will enable LINCOLN to process your registration for courses.
- Survey information and data from events you attend or subscribe to
- Bring your own device (BYOD) data from computers, laptops, tablets and phones you may bring to LINCOLN venues, LINCOLN events and use to access LINCOLN wireless provided network facilities
- Website data from LINCOLN websites and websites you access whilst using LINCOLN internet and wireless network services at LINCOLN venues or LINCOLN events.
2. How LINCOLN collects personal information
LINCOLN usually collects personal information through:
- its websites, including through online enquiry forms and cookies
- applications for courses
- enrollment, registration and attendance at event or training sessions
- the provision of customer service and support, including dealings you may have with a LINCOLN Client Services officer
- requests for brochures, to join a mailing list or to be contacted for further information about LINCOLN’s services
- responses to surveys or research conducted by LINCOLN or on LINCOLN’s behalf
- social media and other external websites; and
- employment applications.
3. Use and disclosure of personal information
LINCOLN’s main purposes for collecting, holding, using and disclosing personal information are the following:
- to process and approve applications for courses with LINCOLN
- facilitate course and seminar enrollments
- transactions including for the payment of services and LINCOLN materials
- library services and book sales
- venue hire
- third party training which occurs on LINCOLN’s premises
- improve and develop LINCOLN’s products and services to you and other clients of LINCOLN
- measure consumer interest in LINCOLN’s services
- marketing and promotional purposes including to inform you of other LINCOLN products and services, journal publications and generally promote LINCOLN memberships, events and training.
- any consulting services you may request
- reporting to various government departments for the purposes of statistical analysis, records of qualifications/statements of attainment issued and to meet the requirements of training funding agreements.
- student support services
- share curriculum information with facilitators and assessors to deliver training and qualifications
- access to online systems
4. Accessing and correcting the information LINCOLN keeps about you
You may at any time request access to the information that LINCOLN has collected from you. LINCOLN prefers that this request be in writing. All enquiries should made by contacting LINCOLN in one of the ways below:
In Writing: Director of Operations, Qendra Linkoln, Rr. Qemal Stafa, Nr. 184, Tirana, Albania
LINCOLN may require that you provide sufficient identification before allowing you to access the personal information held about you. If LINCOLN is required or authorized by law to do so, it may refuse to provide you with access to this information.
LINCOLN may charge a fee for you to access your personal information held. If so, LINCOLN will advise the amount of that fee once your request for access is assessed, and may require payment prior to allowing you to access your personal information. LINCOLN will not charge a fee for you to lodge a request for access.
LINCOLN will either provide you with access or inform you of its decision to refuse access within 60 days of receiving your request.
5. Contacting LINCOLN
LINCOLN is committed to providing a fair and responsive system for handling and resolving complaints. If at any time you wish to lodge a complaint in respect of the handling, use or disclosure of your personal information by LINCOLN you may do so by completing the Complaints Form and posting it to the following address:
Komisioneri për Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale
Adresa: Rr. Kavajës, Nd. 80, H. 1, Kati 5, 1023, Tiranë
Alternatively, you may contact LINCOLN’s Director of Operations by email at: email@example.com
LINCOLN will investigate your complaint and will use reasonable endeavors to respond to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 days after receiving your complaint.
If LINCOLN fails to respond to your complaint or if you are not satisfied with the response that you receive from LINCOLN, you may have the right to make a complaint to the Komisioneri për Mbrojtjen e të Dhënave Personale (KMDP).
6. Disclosure overseas
LINCOLN may disclose your personal information to other organizations. These may include interstate LINCOLN divisions, organizations that are contracted to provide services to LINCOLN (e.g., to distribute marketing material or maintain databases), and/or organizations LINCOLN has partnered with, such as certain consulting firms, educational institutions and public sector organizations and agencies.
Generally, LINCOLN may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients in the USA, UK, NZ, & Asia Pacific for support and assistance as it uses cloud based internet applications that are hosted outside of Australia for its operational business platform.
The Lincoln Centers of Albania and its affiliates (“LINCOLN” or “we” “us” or “our”) collect your personal information (such as your name, contact details and company/employer) directly from you when you inquire about a course, enroll in an event or training course or submit an online entry form, or otherwise.
We collect your personal information for the purposes of keeping you informed of the services we offer and developments that may be of interest to you, notifying you of events and training courses that we are holding and running surveys to improve our services or to conduct thought leadership. If you are undertaking training for a qualification we will contact you either directly or via a third party to assist with your education, curriculum and assessment.
If we do not collect your personal information as described, we may not be able to provide you with the information you have requested or provide certain services to you.
We may disclose some or all of this personal information to third parties with whom we may collaborate for events or training sessions, or service providers providing services such as marketing or IT management LINCOLN may disclose your personal information to overseas recipients in the USA, UK, India, China, and other countries for support and assistance as it uses cloud based internet applications that are hosted outside of Albania for its operational business platform.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.