30 sessions/ 80 min.
The course is designed for children (9-15 years old) and it comprises 6 levels. Each level comprises a selection of a play and cultural information with activity games. The methodically diverse exercise forms, such as partner and group work, games, songs, and physical activities, involve all the senses.
- Builds vocabulary by using words every so often
- Improves pronunciation by listening and communicating
- Develops children’s enthusiasm for learning with fun and lively activities
- Brings children’s world to the classroom through the amazing characters.
- Equips children with social values
- Builds children’s confidence in their abilities through thinking skills and concentration practice