Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
Total Hours: 14 hours
Cost: 200 Euro / Participant. Includes lunch and two coffee breaks
Location: Lincoln Center Blloku. Rr. Ismail Qemali, nr.31
Number of Participants: The maximum number of participants for this course is twelve.
Confirm registration with Antonela Maraj at amaraj[@]lincoln.org.al or 068.505.3161
This course will provide a working understanding of foundational accounting and finance concepts, enabling managers in the real estate sector to engage confidently and meaningfully in financial and senior management contexts, and to interpret financial information.
- Speak the language of accounting and finance
- Use finance concepts such as cost of capital, net present value and variable cost to assist in managerial decision-making
- Understand the characteristics and limitations of economic success measures (i.e. financial ratios)
- Define the purpose of each financial statement
- Determine how business activities impact the financial statements, and use statements to identify performance questions
- Calculate profit, net assets and cash flow for a business
Brunilda Isaj has over 20 years’ experience in sales, management and retail banking at multiple banks in Albania. She has delivered training in finance, management, and sales. Ms. Isaj has a Masters in Business Administration. She is currently the secretary general of the Albanian Microfinance Association.