Business Email Writing
Make Every Email Count!
Learn to communicate more effectively via email. Attention is given to parts and organization of emails, the use of clear and effective subject lines, “cc,” “bcc” and other aspects of email etiquette. This course helps participants maximize the impact of every email.
Sessions & Duration:
- Group sessions. Four 1.5 hour group sessions. See dates below.
- Individual sessions. Two 45-minute individual sessions. Dates to be determined.
- Three to six hours of additional work outside of course sessions.
- October 7, 10:00-11:30 Group Online Workshop
- October 7 – October 20 Two 45- minute individual sessions with Elizabeth. Schedule to be determined
- October 12, 10:00-11:30 Group Online Workshop
- October 14, 10:00-11:30 Group Online Workshop
- October 21, 10:00-11:30 Group Online Workshop
Language: English or Albanian
Price: 140 euro
Confirm registration with Irisa Bardhi at ibardhi[@]lincoln.org.al or 068.436.4431
Objectives: Following this training, participants will:
- Write more clear and organized emails
- Remove unnecessary information from emails
- Feel more confident in professional email writing
- Get more clear and timely responses from emails they send
- Reduce time wasted from excessive information and unclear emails
Author. Journalist. Business Owner. MasterClass Trainer.
Elizabeth Gowing is an author, journalist, business owner, writing consultant, and Master Class writing trainer. She has consulted for multiple organizations as they write the story of their organization. She has a Bachelor’s from Oxford University and a Master’s in Education Management from the University of London. She is fluent in Albanian.