Building and Promoting Organization Culture in the face of a Remote and Changing Workforce during the Pandemic
Location: Online. Zoom link sent upon confirmation
Date & Time: April 27 & 28, 14:00-15:30
Cost: 50 Euro/ participant
Payment method: paypal.me/LincolnCenterAlbania. Other options available.
Confirm registration with Irisa Bardhi at email@example.com or 068 436 4431
A great culture within your organization can take your business to the next level of success. Today’s organizations face many challenges when it comes to building and promoting their culture – especially in the face of the ongoing, global COVID-19 pandemic.
The best Human Resources (HR) and leadership teams today are aiming to create a culture that is more inclusive, more innovative, more adaptable, and more engaging. Culture is the key to unlocking an organization’s greatest potential, yet senior leaders often struggle to identify and leverage the functional aspects of their organization’s culture so its power can enhance their brand, improve business results and fulfill their organization’s purpose and mission.
How do you go about building and promoting a comprehensive approach to this topic? In this session, we’ll review and discuss proven models and methods for building and promoting this important organizational asset in the face of the ongoing pandemic.
This session is designed to equip you to:
- Understand what organization culture is and why it is important to company success
- Know how to diagnose your company’s current culture and identify symptoms of a broken culture
- Use ideas and practical advice to build, promote, and measure your company’s culture into one that differentiates and drives your business for success
- Practical organization culture solutions for remote and changing workforce during and after the pandemic to drive an engaged team
- Discussion with peer attendees and sharing of local ideas and practices that can help you become a thought leader in your organization