Business Email Writing
Make Every Email Count!
Learn to communicate more effectively via email. Attention is given to parts and organization of emails, the use of clear and effective subject lines, “cc,” “bcc” and other aspects of email etiquette. This course helps participants maximize the impact of every email.
Course Time & Location:
- Online with Zoom.
- Two 3-hour sessions.
- May 6-7, 10am-12pm
Language: English or Albanian
Price: 90 euro
Confirm registration with Irisa Bardhi at ibardhi[@]lincoln.org.al or 068.436.4431
Objectives: Following this training, participants will:
- Write more clear and organized emails
- Remove unnecessary information from emails
- Feel more confident in professional email writing
- Get more clear and timely responses from emails they send
- Reduce time wasted from excessive information and unclear emails
Author. Journalist. Business Owner. MasterClass Trainer.
Elizabeth Gowing is an author, journalist, business owner, writing consultant, and Master Class writing trainer. She has consulted for multiple organizations as they write the story of their organization. She has a Bachelor’s from Oxford University and a Master’s in Education Management from the University of London. She is fluent in Albanian.