BOOST performance & Decrease Stress
Care for Yourself and Your Team so you can get the job done during the Crisis!
Language: Albanian for the dates below. This course is also available in English.
Location: Xheko Imperial Hotel
Course Dates: March 16-17, 09:00-16:30
Course Duration: Twelve hours of instruction. See course, coaching & consulting options below.
Confirm registration with Irisa Bardhi at ibardhi[@]lincoln.org.al or 068.436.4431
Contact us for a quote
The COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of it have changed our lives. It has created complexity and challenges that none of us had imagined before:
- Our employees face additional personal and professional concerns.
- Plans have to be modified on a more regular basis.
- The future is more unknown than we have experienced in the past and risk has increased.
In the past some people viewed “Emotional Intelligence” as optional. Now we know that just to survive, we need to maintain a level of balance. And if we want our teams to thrive, we must become better than ever at managing stress and conflict.
This course provides participants with a set of tools to lead healthy teams during the crisis.
- A comprehensive understanding of job performance and the causes affecting it
- Participants equipped with methods to objectively evaluate their personal & team performance
- Reduced work stress as a result of the acquired ability to understand and manage it properly
- Achieving decision-making in a shorter time and reducing the emotional burden that follows decisions
- Improved communication and coordination in the team as a result of using the methodology for managing emotions and stress at work