Take steps towards a more fulfilling life
During the hustle and bustle of long work hours, lengthy to-do lists and
unexpected responsibilities, it’s common to find yourself “stuck.”
Are you stuck?
Are you in a work situation that is not your ideal choice?
Do you feel like you have no other options?
Does it seem impossible to break out of the status quo?
If so, you need to get UNSTUCK.
The “Get Unstuck” workshop will address these three questions:
- What is stopping you from getting out of your comfort zone?
- Where can you find the drive to make changes in your life?
- How can you make choices that will help you achieve your goals?
During this workshop, you will be equipped to
- Use practical skills to make conscious choices and get unstuck
- Integrate a meaningful personal life with professional development
- Use your top values and as your inner drive to reach your goals
Course Date: November 20, 17:30-19:30
Price: 15 Euros (per participant)
Location: Dutch Hub. Rruga Brigada 8, Pallati TeknoProjekt. Click here for a link to the map.
Ready to Register? Call us at 042400260 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mireda is a life and leadership coach. She received her training from the Coaches Training Institute in Switzerland. She has held positions in marketing and finance with Intesa SanPaolo and Polis University. Mireda is the perfect fit for people who are seeking to start a business, for people who are too busy and have neglected themselves and for people who want to make a change in their personal/professional life. She holds a master degrees in Economics and Strategic Planning.